Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Nutcracker

Me & Tina

Sugar Plum Fairies!

Auditioning for next year!

Baby its cold outside

Ok girls give me your prettiest smile!

On Friday Dec.19th my friend Tina Evans and her daughter Vanessa joined Madeline and I for a trip to the Ballet. We went to see The Nutcracker. It was so much fun, I always love to visit with Tina and don't get to very often. A nice girls night out! Most of the pictures were taken after the ballet so we felt a little inspired, lol!

4 comments:

iluv2prshim said...

Ahhh...that looks like a lot of fun. I enjoy the Nutcracker too. :) Had fun tonight too. Happy New Year! Blessings are coming your way.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Love the Nutcracker. I used to work across the street from the Ophrim (spelling?) in San Fran - and did the crowds always come, lined down the street.
Happy New Year to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

CUTE poses! Ha! I think you girls have good enough "form" to audition. Yeah! :-)

Anonymous said...

Mindy,

We had a blast. Count us in for next year.