
Sis.Hurst at More for Your Life gave me the Christmas Spirit Award.
The rules are to tag someone with this award that I know loves Christmas, and has Christmas spirit. They must link back to my blog to indicate where they were tagged, and they need to add 1 to 45 reasons why they love Christmas. So here goes!
Why I love Christmas:
1. I love that people seem to turn their hearts toward God this time of year.
2. I love doing crafts and baking with my kids!
3. I love to decorate my house with lights and candles and decorations.
4. I love getting together with my family and friends and having fun!
5. I love Christmas music except for the Beach Boys Christmas songs, that's just wrong!
6. I love that I have a relationship with Jesus, and I love hearing the story of His birth.
7. I love that I have 2 of the best kids in the world and that I get the privilege to teach them about this time of year and why we celebrate.
8. I love driving around looking at lights drinking hot cocoa with my family.
9. I love Cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning.
10. I love getting Christmas cards from friends and family, a great way to stay connected.
11. I love going to the Nutcracker!
12. I love to bundle up in scarves, mittens, and wool coats.
13. Last but not least, I love Gingerbread Latte's!
Merry Christmas Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment