Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas for Christ Service - Happy Birthday Jesus



Our kids choir sang 3 songs and did a wonderful job! They sang 1) Happy Birthday Jesus 2) Jesus, Jesus, Oh what a wonderful Child, & 3) Silent Night.

Thank you Sis.Teresa for working with our kids. What great memories!

4 comments:

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Oh Mindy Something was wrong with my video so I didnt get this.. Thanks for sharing this. Now I can go to your page and show everyone. :) They were so cute.. Your kids were so still and perfect lol it took all Maddy had not to laugh when Ana started laughing.. Our precious children. What compares but Jesus?? Love u..

Karen J. Hopper said...

How sweet. Love when the little ones praise the Lord in song. It's always an uplifting time. Merry Christmas dear ones. We love you.

Mindy said...

Sis.Noel,

Ana did such a great job, she has no fear! I lectured my kids to look at Sis.Teresa, so they didn't take their eyes off her, lol!

_____________________________________

Thank you Sis.Hopper, may you have a blessed Christmas too!

Anonymous said...

Mindy, have a wonderful Christmas and may God bless your New Year with all that your heart desires. :-) I love you.