Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Argh.....don't ask what inspired them to dress up like
pirates today, completely random.

A day @ the Beach....again, not sure what inspired
this imaginary beach day other than it was pretty warm on Sat.

A nice action shot of Madeline!

Ok, so I think I'm out of the doghouse with my Mom. Did you know that you could be 30 something and still get in trouble from your Mom? I didn't post last week because she was in DISNEYLAND. Hmmph...and she still wanted me to post pictures, the nerve of some people. Love you Mom!

And for those of you in Washington reading this post, that indeed is sunshine you see in the pictures above! Just in case you hadn't seen any in awhile, lol!

3 comments:

Mom said...

First of all, those kids are just too cute to be very believable as pirates. Then, I hope their imaginations are good and they are imagining that those concrete blocks are warm sand because that doesn't look very comfortable to me. Madeline is getting some serious 'air'. What a great shot! The sun looks great--we had some snow this morning, turning to rain and more rain and more rain... Lastly, you are not in trouble with your mom. I just love looking at your pictures and reading about what you guys are doing (and there are computers in California). Love you! Mom

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Ha!! That beach picture is priceless.. You would think they were there. Now u have 2 take them 4 sure. Love your pics of the kids on wordless wednesday. Its a deal now!! lol Love u Mindy!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mindy!
Such cute pics!
LOVE 'em! :D