Thursday, March 19, 2009

All of the sudden




Madeline had some 1st this week! She tied her shoes for the 1st time and she also learned to jump rope. It's very cute, she actually jump ropes backwards, but since the rope starts out in front, she thinks it's forward and of course she's not gonna be persuaded!

All of the sudden my little girl is BIG! She is so excited about all this! If she tells you in person please act surprised, Thanks.


If you get sick of me blogging about my kids, blame my Mom!

Have a blessed week ~ Mindy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Way to go Madeline!!! When I was younger I LOVED to jump rope~ HHmmm it goes, "Ice cream soda something something punch, tell me the name of your honey bunch! Capital A, B ,C" Yep we sang it over and over till we would mess up! You better ask daddy about singing that one though ! :O) Keep it up girly, your awesome!!

Love,
Michele

Anonymous said...

How could anyone possibly get tired of you blogging about your kids? And the pictures are priceless! Yep, she is growing up and what big accomplishments! Now, the one I used to sing (back in the middle ages) was "Cinderella, dressed in yellow went upstairs to kiss her fellow. How many kisses did she give him? 1,2,3....'til I messed up. You really better ask your daddy about singing that one! Don't worry, Rod, everyone knows this is just make believe. Cinderella never wore yellow, she wore blue! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Never, NEVER get sick of you blogging about your kids!!! :D
I love them to death.

Madeline - Congratulations on tying your shoes and jump roping. I'm proud of you. :D

Karen J. Hopper said...

Enjoy every minute Mindy. They are grown and gone before you know it, and then you will look back to these firsts, and take comfort in knowing that you were there.