It's a beautiful day here in sunny California and we are enjoying this Easter and celebrating His resurrection! He reigns forever!
4 comments:
Mom
said...
Oh, my goodness, what gorgeous kids. That color definitly suits both of them. Well, here we are in raining Wahington celebrating Easter. Isn't it great that we can celebrate Him no matter where we are or what our circumstances are? Today 'He is Risen' and that is all that matters (well, and that I have the most wonderful kids and beautiful grandkids in the world. Thank you, Jesus!)
Adorable! Your kids are always so happy. That's a sign of a happy home. It easy to see that your Easter was blessed with family (and friends). Love you.
4 comments:
Oh, my goodness, what gorgeous kids. That color definitly suits both of them. Well, here we are in raining Wahington celebrating Easter. Isn't it great that we can celebrate Him no matter where we are or what our circumstances are? Today 'He is Risen' and that is all that matters (well, and that I have the most wonderful kids and beautiful grandkids in the world. Thank you, Jesus!)
Mindy, your kids looked so adorable yesterday. Love their outfits! And they sang great too. Love 'em and you.
Oh? Rod? Yeah, I guess I love him too. Ha :D.
Adorable! Your kids are always so happy. That's a sign of a happy home. It easy to see that your Easter was blessed with family (and friends). Love you.
Mindy your kids are alwayz cute. I just love them. Josh waz just 2 cute 4 words. Watch out 4 that one..lol
Post a Comment