Analycia & Madeline praying @ the altar. Thank you Sis.Tena for the picture.
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
Matthew 6:9-13
My pastor is doing a Bible study series on the Lord's prayer. I have so enjoyed these lessons. It has changed my prayer life. Last night he spoke on Hallowed be thy name. How as christians our life needs to say Hallowed be thy name. In our conduct, in what we say, read, watch. He gave wonderful examples of how just one little action says alot about you and your God. I want my life to say Hallowed be thy name.
Hope you have a blessed week,
Mindy
5 comments:
I love this picture. Precious!
Oh Mindy... Our girls... I just love this. Sis Tena sent it 2 me 2. I pray they keep this in their heart.
Oh Mindy, what a precious sight!! It's only the beginning of what God has in store for your children! You and Rod are blessed and much deserving of those two blessings...Josh and Madaline~
Love ya,
Michele
I agree that this picture is precious, as are the girls in it. I'm so happy to see Madeline seeking the Lord at such a young age. I pray for God's blessing on her life and Joshua's and yours as a family. I love you guys so-o-o
much!
Mom
Wonderful picture. Oh for us all to have the tenderness of a child before the Lord.
Post a Comment