Thoughtless Thursday - Ha!
This is such a sweet picture of Madeline
reading a book to her cousin and brother.
I actually do have a thought today. And that is, I'm so glad I have nothing going on tonight! I've been so busy with something going on every night for the last 11 days! Yikes! I finally have a night off! I've been in my jammies since 4:30p this afternoon, lol!I hope everyone here in the Golden State is enjoying the sunshine, I know I sure am!
2 comments:
Thank you for posting. Cute title. Adorable photo!
And, I can totally understand you being glad for a night off. Whew. :-)
Get ready for next week all over again. But, it's all good. I'm glad I'm involved in the church - less chance of backsliding, as Pastor says.
Happy Friday! Love you. :-)
How precious. Loved to have been a fly on the wall watching. Love hearing children read to other children. Something magical about it.
Post a Comment