Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Happy 5th Birthday to my baby boy!
I love my son to pieces! He is the most lovable, sincere, thoughtful boy and perfectly perfect in every way! Yes, I know he's not perfect, but you better not tell me that! There are some days when I wonder if he will ever detach from my side, but at the same time I know he loves his momma! He loves to play with his sissy, of course she dictates what they play, but he doesn't complain as long as she gives him attention. Josh has his moments when nothing but a wrestling session with Dad will do, and boy do they wrestle! Recently they have gotten into playing basketball in my living room of all places! For as big as he is, he sure has the most gentle personality! Thank you God for blessing us with our Big Cheese! (In case anyone wonders why we call him Big Cheese, just look at his smile in any of these pictures - pretty cheesy)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Josh!!!
Happy Birthday, Joshua! What a big boy you are and so handsome! Have a fun party and tell me all about it on Sunday, k? Love you lots and lots! Sis. Tena
Happy Birthday Josh! Ness & Nate can't wait to celebrate with you this Friday!
I miss you so much already, Joshua. What a sweet, loving, kind, gentle and handsome boy you are. I'm so-o-o-o-o-o-o proud of you and I love you so-o-o-o-o-o-o much. Glad I got to celebrate your 5th birthday with you. Can't wait to see you again. Don't grow too much.
Post a Comment