Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Santa Cruz Fair


This last Thursday my friend Tena and I, along with my critters, went to the Santa Cruz Fair. It's been so long since I've been to a Fair, I forgot about all the goodies! And I've never been to the Fair with my kids so it was fun to see things through their eyes. Like I would have never gone into the Reptile bungalow, but they couldn't get enough of the baby aligator in there. Yikes! We walked through all the exhibits, saw some really cool Lego statues, saw a Robot who could talk...Joshua would've followed him around all day if we let him. The kids rode some rides and then they rode the ponies. There was so much to see and do, and we had such a fun time and Tena took some great pictures! Thanks Tena for going with us and for the photos! I hope you learned your lesson in recycling, LOL!

4 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Haven't been to a fair in years. I love the animals and the exhibition booths. The Central Valley fairs were great, wonderful fruit displays. Glad you enjoyed your day. It is all the more fun when taking little ones.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy, Everyone looks happy and healthy! Miss you...I have November 11 off...do you want to get together?

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Loved the slide show! I want to go to the fair with your kids. It is a fun time with so much to see and do (and eat). Looks like you guys covered it all. Wish I could have been there. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Mindy, thanks for inviting me! I had a lot of fun and yes! I learned my lesson in recycling. :) Ha! Love you and your precious little ones.