This post does not have much depth, but I thought it might be helpful to someone out there. About a week ago my face developed a red rash that at times made my face feel like it was on fire. After using a 1/2 dozen different products on my face, only to have miserable results, I went to Google. (I Google everything, hehe). I started by trying to figure out what it might be.
I came across several possibilities. 1. Rosacea 2. High blood pressure 3. Stress
Ok, yep got stress, got high blood pressure, but how am I going to make my face feel better.
After spending way to much time googling I found this website and the following recipe for a face mask. I tried it and loved it, my face felt so much better after.
1 large Avocado
1 tbsp of Honey
The Avocado Facial Mask is prepared by mashing the meat of the avocado into a creamy texture. Add the honey into the mixture.
Apply it thoroughly on face and leave for 15 – 20 minutes.
Wash with warm water, then use cold water to close the pores.
Enjoy!
2 comments:
Well, here I am on here looking for Easter pictures (after checking facebook) and this is what I find. Very disappointed. (But I'm glad the mask worked for you!)
You REALLY put mashed avocado on your face for 20 minutes?! Ummm...sounds...ummm...yucky. ;-)
Post a Comment