Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wordless Wednesday



It's been awhile since I posted last, 7 weeks actually. Well it's summer time so I guess I've been playing, not really, but I have been busy.

2 weeks ago my little girl turned 8. She's wanted to go scrapbooking for a long time, so she got to choose 1 friend to go along with her for a day of scrapbooking. She took her friend Analycia, they were so cute. There eyes lit up with all the stickers, paper, glitter, & punches...you can imagine the fun! After dinner we enjoyed a yummy cupcake cake that Madeline designed herself!

If one of my kids is having a birthday then that must mean my Mom was here! Yes, she was. The time seem to fly by, before I could really breathe and enjoy our visit, she was back on a plane :(

I'm very thankful she chooses to spend her vacation time coming to see us!

3 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Belated Birthday Madeline.

Mom said...

You make me so very happy! Had such a great time and really didn't want to come home. Love you guys so-o-o-o-o-o much!

Rachel Olsen said...

What a precious girl - and what a delish looking cake!