Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kids Choir (Madeline & Julia sing duet) 5-31-09



Sorry for all the shaking, my hubby was recording
and can't sit still, lol!

We are so proud of Madeline. She always wants
to do her best and she definitely did this day! I'm
loving watching her grow up and become such a
wonderful little girl.

P.S. Mom this is a video, push play!

7 comments:

Grandma said...

LOVE IT!!! Especially the smile at the end! Great job, Madeline! It brought me to tears (and apparently it did Joshua also, or was his eye just itching?) They all looked so grown up. I'm proud of you Madeline and Joshua! Keep praising Jesus! Lova, Lova, Lova you a whole bunch and a whole bunch!

Karen J. Hopper said...

So precious. I love hearing children singing unto the Lord - and Madeline has a beautiful voice.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mindy! Thank you for posting this. I cried all over again.

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Mindy, I missed this, so thank u so much for posting this.. I just LOVE your little girl so much.. This was precious.. Love u all

Mindy said...

Mom ~ yes, Joshua's eye was watering/itching. LOL!

Sis.Hopper ~ thank you, I'll tell you said so.

Tena ~ I plan to cherish this memory.

Noel ~ I'm glad you got to see it, they all did so good. I love it when kids sing unto the Lord.
Your family is such an answered prayer, we LOVE Ana too! (((HUGS)))

iluv2prshim said...

They did so good. I was so proud. You would have thought they were all my kids.

Anonymous said...

Madeline and all the kids choir~ Thank You for blessing my day today!! What a great reminder that everything we need is in that name! I felt the Holy Ghost through your song and the tears of joy and relief came through~

Love you,
Michele