Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Maddy with one of her teachers getting her medal.

On the uneven bars!

On the beam!

Stretching.

Madeline has taken gymnastics class @ The Little Gym for awhile and this semester she was invited to join the invitation only class. She was worried she wouldn't be as good as some of the other girls, but she went in there and gave it her best! Her teacher commented as she gave Maddy her medal that she is so close to doing her back hand spring! So proud!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see all this in person! 10 more sleeps! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Madeline! I am SO PROUD of you! You are so brave to go up high on those bars and beams! I was so afraid of that when I was in school and they "made" me do it. You are a nature athelete. Cool. :-) I miss you. See you on Sunday. Love, Sis. Tena.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Way to go Maddy. Looking good on those bars.