Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Anniversary


Today Rodney and I celebrate 9 years of marriage.
The Lord has definitely blessed our life.
We have so many good memories and we plan to make more!

I'm blessed that the reasons I was attracted to Rod are the
same reasons I love him still......
it is his desire to be a Christian, not
a Pentecostal,
and he's so jolly!

He hates that term, but it's the
truth, he is the most jovial person I know.

Happy Anniversary to my hansome love!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations! May God bless you with many more happy and jolly years! :-D Len and I love and appreciate you both very much. Have a wonderful day!

Jason & Leah said...

Happy Anniversary!

Leah

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Happy Anniversery You guys..Mindy!!! You look smokin in that dress.. Wow what a great picture!! Love u

iluv2prshim said...

Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people. May God bless you with many more years of making happy memories together. And, may you be blessed with God's best! Love you both!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Anniversary to a special couple.

Mindy said...

Thank you all!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rod & Mindy. 9 years? Wow! The fun has only just begun. Mindy, you look just as beautiful now as you did in your wedding picture. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful God fearing couple. May God Bless you with many many more years together :)..Love you both,
Kirk & Tina

Anonymous said...

Oh Mindy, you are so beautiful!! I hope you guys had a great dinner!! Love you, Kk