Friday, November 14, 2008

The newest member of our family

Introducing.....Lily!




Lily is an American Girl look a like doll. Madeline has wanted one of these dolls forever and now she finally has one! They are not cheap dolls, so we haven't been able to buy her one, but recently we put her Power wheels jeep on craigslist and told her she could use the money towards whatever she wanted. When it sold she paid her tithes and gave an offering and then she decided to use the rest of the money towards an American girl look a like doll.

Madeline we are happy for you that you're able to have the desires of your heart. We are proud of how you patiently waited for something to come to pass. The Lord does provide in His time.

2 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

What sweet pictures. I remember buying American Girl dolls for Madison and Cassidy. When I saw Madeline's doll I saw dollar signs. And it doesn't stop there, the clothes, etc. However, the look on her face makes it well worth it.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, Madeline! Lily looks alot like you. I hope she has your personality too. You will be best friends (and you can tell her your secrets and be sure she won't tell anyone). I can't wait to meet Lily in person. Take good care of her! Love the pictures! Love all of you.

P.S. Will we get a picture of Joshua's night light also?