Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

The cutest Pilgrim boy
This is the Coyote Grange Co-op K-2 class
re-enacting the Pilgrims voyage
from England to America.

The cutest Pilgrim girl

Giving Thanks for their safe trip.

Not all the Pilgrims survived that 1st winter. As you can see, some died, LOL!



I pray all my friends & family have a Happy Thanksgiving! I don't wish to pass up an opportunity to say my thanks, here goes:

I am thankful for...

1. Jesus Christ. If there's any good in me it is all because of Him.

2. My husband. Our house is never dull!

3. My kids. They bring me laughter everyday!

4. My family. Love them all to pieces and miss them terribly.

5. My Pastor and his wife. Without question I know they desire to walk uprightly and lead us to do the same.

6. My church family. Dependable friends with the best hearts!

7. Where I am today. Could be better, could be worse, but I'm in His hands!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!  I also am thankful for Jesus and His goodness, love, mercy and grace.
I'm also thankful for my family that fulfill my life. And I'm thankful for the 'pilgrims' both in California and in Washington. God bless them all! Love You!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving Blessings to the Ybarra family. The pictures are so cute.