please ignore date ~ my silly camera
please ignore date ~ my silly camera
About a year ago I asked my husband to build me a shoe box. I was getting tired of those cheap shoe racks that fall apart every time I put my shoes on them. So, he bought the wood and put it in our garage. And there it sat! He was really busy, so I tried hard not to tease him. Well, this past week he had some free time and decided to build my shoe box! Yippee! I stayed away from the garage and let him do his project. My husband is really precise with measurements and levers, I can't be around him when he gets into "project" mode. After awhile my head starts to spin with all those numbers, lol! The finished product is so wonderful I
almost feel guilty for all of the teasing! It holds 32 pairs of shoes, which is almost all of my shoes. I still have some flip-flops that I keep under the bench downstairs. I just love it!
8 comments:
Rodney, I'll take two please!!! Wow, it looks great! He's after your heart Mindy through shoes :) I love the pair on the second shelf, the zebra ones?? I know where to go when I need the perfect shoe!!
Love,
Michele
LOL! Are you willing to wait 2 years?! Do you really have 64 pairs of shoes? Sounds like Aaron has a homeschool project ahead!
Love you,
Mindy
I'll buy one or two. :) Love it!
What a guy! And thank you for posting pictures, but you could have had Maddy and Josh sit at each end. Anyway, I love it. And when you are counting your blessings, be thankful that Rod is not a member of the 'Mickey Mouse' club(if you know what I mean).
Mindy,
Sadly, I don't have that many shoes but I do have a 17 and two 12 1/2 year old GIRLS!!! I'm sure that says it all!! :)
~Michele
Wow, his creation is a woman's dream - you lucky girl!
AH, you finally pulled him away from college football!!! hahaha. Busy, yeah right. Busy following the demise of the Trojans!
Sis.Hopper,
I am blessed to have a handy man as a husband.
Sis.Hurst,
Rod was flattered, he thought you were kidding.
Mom,
I'll get some pictures posted soon I promise.
Than,
The garage is where he goes to listen to football, talk radio, etc...., so it's perfect to be working on a project at the same time. And by project I mean shoe box, not a plan to prove the Trojans are just the best team out there. They prove that on their own.
Post a Comment