
My Mom and her 2 girls!
I know its not Mother's Day or even her birthday, but
I love this picture of the 3 of us!
It's not very often that the Moms get in the picture.
I know its not Mother's Day or even her birthday, but
I love this picture of the 3 of us!
It's not very often that the Moms get in the picture.
6 comments:
Awww...that's a wonderful pic! How blessed are you, Mindy, to have such a great relationship with your mom and sister. Don't ever take it for granted - not everyone can say the same.
Have a fun Wednesday! See you at church tonight! Love you.
I agree with Tena. You are blessed.
I really miss you guys! Such a great picture of the three of you.
I love this picture too. I love you and your mom and sister. :)
Hey Mindy!!! I miss you.. I missed you guys Wednesday. Love the picture of you girls and mom. Your mom looks like your sister! See you Sunday..Love you..
OK, Mindy, I come to your page on wordless Wednesday to see pictures of the kids. I really love wordless Wednesday for that reason-I know there will be pictures. I don't come to see pictures of me. I did, however, look back and forth again and again at my two beautiful daughters and reflect upon how proud I am of both of you, and how blessed I am to have you and your families in my life. I love you all so much. But, now, back to pictures of the kids. How about one with the two of them and their little "runaway". A picture of answered prayer and love!
Post a Comment