Please ignore the date.
1st Day of School for 2008-2009, YEA!I shouted "What grade are you in?" Madeline shouted "2nd!"
Joshua shouted "3rd!" Not quite Josh! Josh is Pre-K this year.
School started for us Monday, so my posts may be few and far between
until I get us back into a routine. So, look for a Christmas post, lol!
4 comments:
Ya-hoo! Way Cool Guys! You two look like a couple super smart critters to me! I'm sure your mom will make it so much fun and I can't wait to see pics of all the neat things you'll make and learn this year~
Have fun & Be sweet to the teacher~
Sis. Michele
Love the pictures. Looks like you have an enthusiastic class.
Wow! Who are these super hip kids? These are not my "little boy blue" and "sweet petunie" are they? Well congrats to the 2nd grader and the pre-Ker. You look adorable and I miss you so-o-o much. Have a great school year!P.S. Do you like your teacher this year?
Looking forward to Wordless Wednesdays. You can at least keep up with those, can't you? Pleeeeease? God bless your school year.
This is my last with Todd. Boo Hoo.
Post a Comment