
My handsome hubby turned 41 today!
The kids and I treated him to lunch today and I made him his favorite chocolate cake. We had a good time celebrating and being together.
Some men just get better with age, mine is one of em'!
The kids and I treated him to lunch today and I made him his favorite chocolate cake. We had a good time celebrating and being together.
Some men just get better with age, mine is one of em'!
6 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Rod. You are looking great!
Happy B-day Bro. Rod.
The Cordovas
Mindy your family was sooo great. I loved your mom. What a sweetheart.
I am so excited about camp. Are you guys still going?
Happy Birthday Bro. Rod!
Bro. Rodney, Sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a great time and I pray that this year the blessings of God will be poured out on you in abundance.
Blessings!
Happy Birthday Rodney!!!! You still have that great smile. I can still see that crazy sense of humor that made us laugh so much behind those eyes too!!!!
Hope you enjoyed your day~
Michele
Rodney says "Thank you" to all you ladies for the Birthday wishes!
Post a Comment