What adorable pictures. Their smiles are contagious.
Oh! They are so adorable!It's a miniature Rodney. LOL!
Sis. Mindy,Not only are your kids adorable, they also have great personalites.Love you,TinaE
I can't wait to 'see' them in person. I'm 'looking' forward to it so much. They are a 'vision' of love, joy and happiness, and certainly a 'sight' for a lonesome grandma's sore eyes. 'See ya'! 16 more sleeps!
Ladies,I agree with you all, my kids are adorable! Hehe, but thanks for saying it! Mom, The countdown is on! Loved your play on words there. ~Mindy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What adorable pictures. Their smiles are contagious.
Oh! They are so adorable!
It's a miniature Rodney. LOL!
Sis. Mindy,
Not only are your kids adorable, they also have great personalites.
Love you,
TinaE
I can't wait to 'see' them in person. I'm 'looking' forward to it so much. They are a 'vision' of love, joy and happiness, and certainly a 'sight' for a lonesome grandma's sore eyes. 'See ya'! 16 more sleeps!
Ladies,
I agree with you all, my kids are adorable! Hehe, but thanks for saying it!
Mom,
The countdown is on! Loved your play on words there.
~Mindy
Post a Comment