Wow! Where did 7 years go? It honestly flew by! Madeline is our princess, just a joy to be around and so full of life! I know God has His hand on her life and I can't wait to see His plans unfold for her!
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Maddy! We wish we were there with you. Have a great day with your family and friends! I know God has very special plans for your life! You are an extra special girl with an extra special anointing. May God bless your day with lots of fun and tons of laughter. Love The Cordova's. Analycia sends her love!
Miss Madeline, How beautiful you are! Happy Birthday to you! Your mommy and daddy are sure blessed to have such a special girl like you. I hope you enjoy your day and all that you do (hopefully you get lots of sweet treats)!!!!
5 comments:
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Maddy! We wish we were there with you. Have a great day with your family and friends! I know God has very special plans for your life! You are an extra special girl with an extra special anointing.
May God bless your day with lots of fun and tons of laughter. Love The Cordova's. Analycia sends her love!
Miss Madeline, How beautiful you are! Happy Birthday to you! Your mommy and daddy are sure blessed to have such a special girl like you. I hope you enjoy your day and all that you do (hopefully you get lots of sweet treats)!!!!
Love Always,
Sis Michele & Family
Happy Birthday Madeline. Have a wonderful day filled with special treats.
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite little people! I love you Madeleine, BUNCHES!!! :)
Happy Birthday, Madeline! You are so beautiful, cute, funny, and I love you very much!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday party! Tell me all about it Wed. night, k?
Love, Sis.Tena
Post a Comment