Who knew that loosing a tooth could be such an ordeal! Madeline's 2 front teeth have been loose for awhile now, and really loose for the last couple weeks. It became too hard for her to eat a lot of food, so she had been surviving on cereal and soup. On Sunday night her Daddy talked her into letting him pull it out! I was on the phone at the time, which is probably best. I would've most likely talked her out of it. She had lost a bottom tooth 2 weeks earlier, so now her mouth is full of holes! Ruthless & Toothless is what we're calling her!

Still cute as a button!
4 comments:
What an adorable picture, and nickname for Madeline. Love this post.
So, how about the other top tooth? Has she let Rodney work his "magic" on it yet? Yes, she is still cute as a button. Thanks for the pix! Love you, Mom
Thanks Sis.Hopper!
Mom, Rodney is working his "magic" as I type. I might have a follow-up picture by tomorrow.
Oh! I think children are so adorable with missing teeth! She is so cute! She was trying to take it out in Sunday School, but I told her to wait until she got home. :D
Post a Comment