During Wednesday night service Bro.Than was talking about making choices. He was using Noah as an example of someone who made a choice to follow God. He pointed out that in the days of Noah the people had never seen rain. Could that be? Not that I thought he was lying, but I had to ask my husband, is that true? Yes, he assured me, that's true. And then a wonderful thing happened, a thought occurred to me. No wonder they thought Noah was crazy. They had never seen rain before. He was telling them it was going to rain. Huh? What's rain? They didn't believe Noah, which cost them their lives.
Now to my personal application(where my thought comes in), My Pastor has said we are going to have revival. Not just any revival but a 100, 200 soul revival in Hollister! Huh? That's never happened before. We've never seen that. But just as sure as the rain fell in Noah's days, so shall it "rain" in Hollister!
Let it rain!
Isn't it funny how a message on choices can provoke a thought about revival!
Have a great weekend ~ Mindy
2 comments:
Amen, Mindy! Great analogy! Sometimes I get impatient for the "rain" of revival of souls, but I want to be like Noah and have faith that it will happen.
Hey, what do you think? When we get our baptistery built (ark), then it will rain. YES!!!!
That was really a neat point. I couldn't agree with you more. I get like that too! Thanks for sharing that !
Post a Comment