Oh what a night!
But first let me tell you what a wonderful Memorial Day we had. We spent the day with our church family celebrating this Holiday at our annual church picnic. It's a lot of work to get there and get set up, but I'm always glad we went. I have never felt so connected to a church family like I do this one! They are G-R-E-A-T! I am so thankful too that my Pastor reminds and encourages us to be proud Americans! He lead us in a moment of silence at 3p for those who have bravely fought for our Great Nation! All in all a great day.
However, not such a lovely night. After we got unpacked, I gave the kids a bath, showered myself and started the bedtime routine. Joshua was out within 2 minutes. Madeline was still awake at 10:30pm! Then, Joshua woke up around 4:00am with growing pains. He has these probably once every 3 months. He wakes up crying and holding his legs, it's a very sad scene. Last night I finally got him back to sleep for him to only wake up again around 5:30 am crying again. So, I got the heating pad out and gave him some tylenol. He finally fell back asleep. Needless to say, I had a very foggy day today.
Someone please tell me if there's more I can be doing for my son's growing pains besides heating pads and tylenol.
No comments:
Post a Comment